Σάββατο 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

Yet another blog by Papapete!

Hello again,
I am starting this particular blog, because I felt a need to better communicate my views of the situation in Greece with all my non-Greek speaking friends. Talking with many of you in the past few months, I have realised that many, even though they live here, still do not realise the extent of craziness in the Greek system and situation, and often do not have access to the wealth of obscure, or not so obscure, information which would help to appreciate it. I'm not saying that i know better or more, but another view is another view...

So I am going to try and keep you up to date with what is going on. Or at least what I think is going on...!!

I've been wondering what to start with, and initially wanted to get into the suject of the wages of public servants in Greece, however I decided to leave that one for a coming entry.

(The above was written almost a year ago, and never posted. In an effort to restart my attempt to give some insight to the Greek situation, I'm posting as is...)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου